Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Life Changing News!

Yesterday, about two hours after I posted my very first message, I was given a HUGE gift/opportunity/chance to put my money where my mouth is!  I have been chosen as a contestant in the She Magazine/The Republic "Strong, Healthy, Empowered".  Holy cow!  I will be competing to lose the most weight, but the thing I am most excited about is having access to a GREAT gym, trainers, and support from other women who struggle with their weight!  It is just too fantastic- I couldn't be more excited... or scared!  The informational meeting will be September 9.  I look  forward to sharing about this unexpected, wonderful opportunity.

As far as other "stuff"... I spent some time outside, trimming, puttering in the garden, scooping poop, raking

I did manage to have my "before bed" routine done last night, which made my morning just a little easier yet again :)

I am exhausted (not that I should be, I just am)- I need sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment