Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Entering Phase 2

This is Thursday, and we entered "Phase 2- the Sculpt Phase" in the SHE contest on Tuesday.  This is an all-new workout (two, actually.  And adding length to the four that stay in place).  I am overwhelmed with it!  Going to the gym with gym clothes on and trying new exercises (yes, two weeks still = NEW for those of us who have no clue) is hard.  Changing it all up two or three weeks in to it... something else.  I am having mental blocks- My inner brat has been screaming for almost a month, and I am tired. sooooo tired.

My face is washed. The dishwasher is running. I took my vitamins. I am going to bed!

Parting thought would be Ian's handout from Tuesday:

Life Begins
at the end of your
Comfort Zone

I am LIVING now!

No comments:

Post a Comment