Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

It's the Little Things

I love my little MP3 player.  I need to rephrase that.  I LOVED my little MP3 player.  I listened to free audiobooks from my library ALL the time on it.  Every time I went to the barn, the earphones were on and I was enjoying a book.  Well, last night (or should I say this morning?) in the chaos of trying to get the boy to the toilet, my MP3 player got knocked off the nightstand.  The touchscreen cracked, and now I can't control the thing.  I was so desperate, I took out an old, non-working iPod and plugged it in (desperate times and all).  I'll be darned if I didn't wait a while, and the thing kicked on and started charging!!  I am loading my WAV file books on there as I type this!!!  HOLY COW.  I am so thankful.  I would go crazy without being able to escape with my audiobooks!!  *sigh* this has been a WINNER of a day!

My boy is well, so he can go to school tomorrow!  I have my workout tomorrow evening... and I am sore from learning the warm-ups!!  It's crazy.  I really like the women in the group for the contest!  I'm trying to stay involved and active... It's not like the Biggest Loser where someone is following you around 24/7!

The only thing left to do in my Before Bed Routine is brushing my teeth.  I think I'm going to do that, and then I am hitting the hay.  An hour and a half of sleep last night is not cutting it for me tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment