Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

Preparing for 2014

queen, mean, bean, machine, jean...

Words that rhyme with 2014?!  Is that the important part of making my mantra for the New Year? As I sit and think about how to do it, the thought becomes more and more absurd! I mean, it's convenient to have something prettily tied up in a bow- and isn't it just like a SLACKER to sit and stew about the details and prettiest words while she should be making grand plans to baby-step her way to a SUPERWOMAN!?!

So, now I'm brainstorming outside the rhyme-time box!

Focus in Fourteen.

I am letting it swish around... But I think it's not flashy and very fitting.

It is spot-on what my goals and life need.  There we have it.

Do you like to have a "motto" for the new year?  Last year, I adopted the motto "routines and skinny jeans in 2013".  I am looking at the last day of 2013 on my calendar, and I think... the motto didn't do magic.  I'm no closer to skinny jeans than I was a year ago.  I've accomplished some things, but I didn't bother to really get a plan in place to meet those goals- nothing came together between my "motto" and life.

So, here's to a New Year, and a New You (and me, too!).  Here's to Focus in '14!



No comments:

Post a Comment