Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Week 2, Day 2.. plugging along and struggling too!

Hey, I remember this place! It's where I posted my countdown to the HALF MARATHON!! 

Holy crow. Am I doing this??

You bet!! Weehaa! Hold on kids, It's gonna be a bumpy ride :)

I have been faithful with my c210k workouts and done 5 so far! I love this program, because I am not struggling/suffering, but it is making me sweat, and I feel like I am working at a totally manageable pace while improving.

I am still working through The Daniel Plan, and we have actually gotten to slow it down a little more due to the severe weather we've had, which put meetings off. I'm great with that, because this "40 day program" is only the very tip of the iceburg- I want it to help me figure out how to grow and expand by God's Grace for the rest of my life! I'll leave you with a couple of links. One is for The Daniel Plan, and the other is for the "Couch to 10K" app I'm using for my slow, steady training process.

http://www.danielplan.com/

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/10k-trainer-free-run-for-pink/id511600311?mt=8

No comments:

Post a Comment