Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

First off, the apricot chicken recipe I made 2 nights ago was rated in the pretty good/not bad category.  I froze the leftovers to eat another day, so that was helpful!  I put the chicken over some stir-fried mixed veggies, but the kids liked it rolled with mozzarella cheese on a tortilla.

Secondly, I embarked on a clear-out/clean-up mission for a drawer yesterday.  Not just any drawer, but the drawer.  The second drawer in my desk is the worst. junk collector. EVER. Here is the before and after shot:


Yes, those are school pictures we got at the end of September.  No, I haven't mailed them out to the 3 people they go to. *sigh* I'm busted.  Slacker status on that one!  However, I did label them and will be able to distribute them on Saturday! Yay!  Better late than never, right??

Happy Halloween to all of you! Trick-or-Treating has been postponed until tomorrow night due to severe storms expected in this area.  I'm trying to think of something we could do tonight that doesn't involve 2 pounds of sugar,  but would still keep us in the spirit!  There's obviously only one way to figure that out...  Look out Pinterest, Here I come!

Today, I need to pull out my book about Planning for the Holidays. I don't remember the name of the book, but I've had it for years.  It's pretty, and I know where it is, but I've never used it.  SLACKER. 

I'm going to pull out that book, and I'm going to look over my To Do List (which still, ahem, includes "schedule workout times/put them on the calendar!"), and then I'm going to enjoy my day of climbing upward!

I am so ready to start getting life on a more organized, even keel, pull out of the (mostly mental) clutter I wade through every day, and start DOing instead of wanting







No comments:

Post a Comment