Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

In Sickness and In Health

My DH (Dear Husband) is sick!  I'm pretty sure he has the flu, and Dr. Wifey thinks he's got a nasty sinus infection like a little cherry on top of it all.  He tried to get up and go to work... there's just no way.  He looks like poo and feels worse than that!  I took the kids to town for supper and shopped for some stuff he might be willing to eat at some point (apple sauce, crackers, Sprite, PowerAde, etc.).  Poor guy.  I wish there was something more I could do...

I had a good workout this morning, but when I came home I sat at the computer and messed around for way too long.  I have been sleepy all day!  I did go back out and work in the barn enough to sweat.  I was re-energized for a while, but I was back to super- sleepy by 5 pm.

I will go reboot laundry, put the dishes away, load the dishwasher, then go to bed!

All I really want is sleep...zzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment